Looking backward / Looking forward
Where do we stand at the end of 2021?
• Reached the mark of 169 Influencers interviewed. Look at the list of the Influencers, some are more than one person we interviewed;
• Organized 12 Master Your Mind-platform sessions in 2021 (see list of the books we presented below) often having more presenters to present parts of a book. We participated in the Global Enterprise Week by discussing the book “Atomic Habit” presented by multiple presenters;
• Continued to offer different types of workshops aimed at enabling greater personal mastery to those interested and we are currently finalizing the 10th group of participants in their “Personal Journey, Emoshon kiko e ta?” and also offered two 6 weeks programs. Our Journey’s are offered as a joint workshop by Soul Garden Curaçao, Master Your Mind- Consultancy and Training and Uplifting BV;
• We continue to collaborate and be an active member of Vision Curaçao2030 initiated by Miguel Goede, as our efforts need a vision for the island. The vision is an effort of all those willing to actively work towards the achievement of the vision”, according to Miguel Goede that took the initiative to start with it.
What is our goal for 2022?
The goal of the Share2Uplift movement is to: “Identify 250 ethical leaders from all walks of life to connect, align and create impactful changes in all walks of life.”
We believe that if we continue with our efforts to interview Influencers every single week within the coming years on our way to have at least 250 interviewed (per end of 2021, 169 interviews), we will ultimately enable collaborations with some extra efforts, aimed at “creating impactful changes”.
What activities shall we undertake to reach this goal?
We will continue to:
• Interview Influencers, including diaspora living elsewhere in the world, willing to constructively connect, align to create impactful changes in Curaçao;
• Present books in our monthly Master Your Mind-platform online sessions on every 3rd Tuesday of the month, increasingly via group presentations of books to accelerate the increase of insights of participants interested in personal growth;
• Offer a myriad of workshops aimed at enabling those interested in their own personal development especially those interested in the mastery of their emotions via “Emoshon kiko e ta? Ki efekto e tin?”;
• Continue to be involved in Curaçao Vision 2030 efforts to manifest their vision via a bottom-up approach.
Activities in 2022?
• Offer “train-the-trainers”-programs on “Emotional Mastery”. By doing this we will create a ripple effect with strong roots, where more people are able to enable others with mastery over “Emotions and living Intentionally” with a focus on CareTakers;
• Start with the possibility via www.share2uplift.org to select Influencers we have already interviewed based on the main themes & sectors, where they are active. This is on top of only the alphabetic order that we have at this moment, we will enable those interested, also non-Influencers, to connect, align and create impact by consciously seeking collaboration, accelerating the possibilities to align and create impactful changes in Curaçao;
• Consciously look for collaborations with other persons, groups, networks that are working on addressing emotions, mindsets, and behavioral changes in Curaçao and by joining forces put “Emotions” on the national agenda as it is a subject matter that needs priority attention.
List of the books we presented in our Master Your Mind-platform sessions 2021
- Rich dad, poor dad, what the Rich teach their children and the Poor and Middle Class do not, Robert Kiyosaki (January, multiple presenters)
- Presence, bringing your boldest self to your biggest challenges, Amy Cuddy (February)
- ANTrepreneurship, Designed for Success, inspired by King Solomon’s best advice for entrepreneurs, Lysandro Inacio (March, multiple presenters)
- Living in Flow, the science of Synchronicity and how your choices shape your world, Sky Nelson-Isaacs (April, multiple presenters)
- Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill (As of April, 1 – 10 were presented by different presenters)
- 12 rules of life, an antidote to chaos, Jordan B. Petersen (May)
- De meeste mensen deugen, een nieuwe geschiedenis van de mens, Rutger Bregman (June)
- Sapiens, Yuval Noah Harrari (June)
- Stillness is the key, Ryan Holiday (July)
- The body keeps score, brain, mind, and body in the healing of trauma. Bessel van der Kolk M.D. (August)
- The Energy Codes, the 7-step system to awaken your spirit, heal your body, and live your best life. Dr. Sue Morter (September)
- Als ik luister, persoonlijke reflecties over de complexiteit en diversiteit van ons bestaan, Glenn Helberg & Irene Zwaan (October)
- Atomic Habits, Tiny changes, remarkable results, James Clear (November, multiple presenters, as part of the Global Enterprise Week)
- Metahuman: Unleashing Your Infinite Potential s, Deepak Chopra ( December)