Sharing the NeuroGym Newsletter
In this week’s blog (10th of January – 16th of January 2022), we will share with you an Email we received from NeuroGym with an interesting title: “8 Business Trends to Watch Out For In 2022”.
We invite you to our next MYM Book presentation on the 18th of January; also we invite you to our next Personal Journey – 11 that will start on the 15th January 2022. We will also share some short videos on “Emotions” and we will upload one of these video every day on our facebook.com/share2uplift page.
|NeuroGym ® News December 31st, 2021|
|What is the one thing that ruled your business in 2021? |
Reflect on the year for a bit and identify some of the factors that were constant in your business. Here are some pointers to jog your memory:
– What’s the one thing your employees wanted you to change?
– What’s a process you found lacking in your business that you realized is holding you back?
– What are your customers frequently requesting from you?
A new year is upon us, and with that come exciting changes in personal lives and organizations. It gives rise to new business trends that you need to know about and incorporate into your endeavors.
|In today’s article, we’ve done the work for you as we look at eight trends that are bound to pop up in 2022. |
1. Digital marketing occurs through social media, email, multimedia/text messages, and advertising on the Internet. It deserves attention, as it’s being used more and more.
2. Every employee is part of a family who is more important to them than work. Companies have to consider this fact and create working conditions that are family-friendly.
3. Hybrid workplaces are also becoming more prevalent. Some people enjoy an office environment; others prefer to work remotely from their homes or a travel destination.
4. Large organizations use processes and systems to improve efficiency. Smaller businesses have to start using similar technologies to do better despite their size.
5. Emotions and how you deal with them are important in any business. These emotions can be your own, from employees, or from customers which places a spotlight on empathy and emotional intelligence.
6. Mental health has become a top priority for companies and individuals across the globe.
7. Networking is a trend that continues to dominate the business world. It’s something you need to be doing if you want to grow your business.
8. Everyone wants to improve themselves—whether it’s through formal education, training, or learning from the experiences of others. It creates a need for mentoring and coaching in the workplace.
Which of these trends are already present in your business?
Find some suggestions and prompts in the article. Apply them to your business, and see how it changes your success in 2022.
How you think about the effect of trends on your business determines how successful it will be; it all starts with your brain.
Trends may change, but you need to adapt to them for the best chance at success. It can be challenging to adjust your thinking to new ways which makes the Brain-A-Thon perfect for you. Join us as brain experts teach you the strategies to change your mind and unlock your hidden potential. Reply to: email@example.com
|By: NeuroGym ® | John Assaraf.|
The goal of the core group of Share2Uplift for 2021
The goal of the Share2Uplift movement is to: “Identify 250 leaders from all walks of life to connect, align and create impactful changes in all walks of life, which includes intergenerational collaboration by the end of 2021.” We will use interviewing Influencers, meet-and-greet events, “train-the-trainers”-programs on “Emotional Mastery” and “Intentionality “as national intervention strategies, to reach this goal on top of our goal to scale up the possibilities to connect, align and create impact via a virtual platform. We believe that by collaborating with Miguel Goede on the virtual Vision 2030 platform, we will accelerate the possibilities to connect the diaspora and others elsewhere in the world and on the island willing to constructively create impactful changes in Curaçao, to join.
As Share2Uplift we are fully trying to align with this thinking of Center for Curriculum Redesign to promote this agenda in our educational systems and workplace. So, in that sense, we fully support any initiative to make our educational system 21st-century proof.
Share2Uplift aligners are those that: – Create an inspiring vision of the future; – Motivate and inspire people to engage with that vision; – Manage the delivery of the vision; – Coach and build a team, so that it is more effective at achieving the vision.
These criteria are now being polished.
We also consider these 5 values the most important ones for Share2Uplift aligners. They are:
• Peace from within;
As we will progress towards this goal, we will update you on the progress.
Next MYM-platform session via Zoom
Our next MYM-platform session will be on the 18th of January (the 3rd Tuesday of the month) via Zoom, where we will present the next two chapters of the book “Think and Grow Rich” and the book “Radical Forgiveness”.
Think and Grow Rich
Chapters 11 and 12 of ‘Think and Grow Rich’ will be presented Sidayene Van Tys-Senora. This book has been called the “Granddaddy of All Motivational Literature.”
It was the first book to boldly ask, “What makes a winner?” The man who asked and listened for the answer, Napoleon Hill, is now counted in the top ranks of the world’s winners himself. The most famous of all teachers of success spent “a fortune and the better part of a lifetime of effort” to produce the “Law of Success” philosophy that forms the basis of his books and that is so powerfully summarized in this one. In the original Think and Grow Rich, published in 1937, Hill draws on stories of Andrew Carnegie, Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, and other millionaires of his generation to illustrate his principles. In the updated version, Arthur R. Pell, Ph.D., a nationally known author, lecturer, and consultant in human resources management and an expert in applying Hill’s thought, deftly interweaves anecdotes of how contemporary millionaires and billionaires, such as Bill Gates, Mary Kay Ash, Dave Thomas, and Sir John Templeton, achieved their wealth. Outmoded or arcane terminology and examples are faithfully refreshed to preclude any stumbling blocks to a new generation of readers.
A revolutionary Five-Stage Process to: Heal relationships; Let go of anger & Blame; Find peace in any situation. By Colin Tipping.
Experience the Liberating Power of “Radical Forgiveness”Is there a divine purpose behind everything that happens? If you’re willing to embrace that possibility, every aspect of your life can change. This is the theory behind Colin Tipping’s revolutionary method for experiencing the freedom, peace, and renewed energy that come with Radical Forgiveness. Radical Forgiveness gives us step-by-step instruction in what begins as a healing process, and culminates in an entirely new way of living in the world. Radical Forgiveness with more than a dozen tools that can help us find peace in a difficult work situation or let go of painful events from the past, this book offers quick, easy-to-use practices and clear insights for exploring the transformative Radical Forgiveness process. Topics covered include:How to transform difficult emotions like anger, fear, and shame into unconditional love, gratitude, and peace
• The five essential stages of Radical Forgiveness, and how they help us transcend the victim archetype and embrace the inherent perfection of life
• The Radical Forgiveness Worksheet―an effective and easy-to-use tool for tapping into your “spiritual intelligence” to resolve grievances“Radical Forgiveness is much more than the mere letting go of the past,” writes Colin. “It is the key to creating the life that we want and the world that we want.” With Radical Forgiveness, he puts that key in our hands. “Radical Forgiveness” will be presented by Ivan Kuster.
Date: 18th of January
Time: 7.00 – 9.00 PM
Entrance fee: Free
Subscribe by emailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org or ivan@upliftingCuraçao.com and we will send you the Zoom link so that you can participate in our presentation of this book.
Gran majoría di nos komo ser humano, ta pasando diariamente den un fluho konstante di diferente pensamentu i emoshonan. Esaki ta konta mas aún awor ku nos ta den e gara di COVID-19. Emoshon ta nos kompas interno. No tin emoshon malu ni bon, emoshonan tei pa guía. Nos tin ku atende ku nan i no neglishá, reprimí ni suprimí nan, pa nan no kausa efektonan negativo despues ku ta inesperá. Emoshonan por ta un insentivo pa nos desarojá e potenshal inlimitá ku kada un di nos tin komo persona.
Nos ke yudabo den desarojá esaki, dor di ofresé bo un “personal journey” di 15 siman:
• maestría di bo emoshonan;
• kon di deshasí di emoshonan atrapá;
• biba un bida mas intenshonalmente;
• skucha bo intuishon mas mihó pa asina bo por ta mas kreativo i
• kon di laga loke bo a sinja bira un kustumber i transformabo komo persona.
Personal Coaching tips
We will also share some short videos on “Emotions” and we will upload one of these video every day on our facebook.com/share2uplift page.
Inspirational Documentary Short Film – EMOTIONS 2018 – YouTube
Know Your Emotions – YouTube
Brené Brown: There’s No Vulnerability Without Trust | Oprah’s Lifeclass | Oprah Winfrey Network – YouTube
Why do we have feelings? – Feelings and Emotions for Kids | Educational Videos by Mocomi – YouTube
How To Change Your Mood – YouTube
Brené Brown: Attend to fears and feelings – YouTube